Sunday, May 8, 2011

comedy I mystery I thriller


A deaf mute cook, a blind butler, a total freak show host, five top notch detectives and their guests; what a brilliant star studded cast. This is not a record you might ask? Indeed no! Rules are meant to be broken. I have spent the entire day preparing for an upcoming exhibition of my art work and have had not an extra second in this day for anything other than art, baseball (I tuned in to a few games in the studio), and a movie with a late diner. Alas, I submit the original score for this wonderful comedy, mystery, thriller by Dave Grusin. The music is so key to each unexpected explanation, to each twist and turn along the way, and each slap stick jab. Watch this movie for the thrills, the spills, and the whim of the musical ride. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment