Sunday, May 19, 2013

Take Your Breath Real Slow


I learned yesterday that Superchunk will be releasing their 10th studio album this summer! Fantastic news!!! They will be touring and everything; basically keeping the dream alive. Just one major detail, that is they will be touring without Laura. It is hard to believe but, be it as it may, I think I need to swallow my teenaged crush ideals and buy some tickets anyway. They all bring a crazed dynamic to the stage but, it was her killer bass lines and energy throughout every set I ever witnessed that transcended those performances. I am sure that whoever they have chosen to be axe swinger is about as awesome as it gets. I can't wait for the 20th of August ...

Just to put things in perspective I spun this gem from 1991. Keep on rocking in the free world brother!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment