Sunday, September 2, 2012

Say Something Stupid Like 'It's Okay'

So simple yet, so complicated. Heart felt lyrics wrapped around tasty riffs and catchy hooks. So sensitive that when the amp is set to 7 it feels like 11. Feelings are complicated, it takes a lot of work to set things straight. I had to find mp3s online because this record is so sensitive that it got completely bent out of shape. No really, my record has a warp in it. So much so that I can't play the first two racks on side A. Thank god for the internet. Thank god for albums like this that happened when they did. It all made so much sense. Now, things are tricky because true simplicity is a thing of the past. I guess that is what makes nostalgia so great. Things are simple now for different reasons. If I had the chance I would do it all over again, exactly how it happened. Keep it simple stupid...

No comments:

Post a Comment